REGISTER HERE TODAY!
Standards developed by the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) have never been more important to our industry. Why is that? It is because recent changes have resulted in a dramatic increase in demand for data and information exchanges. Everyone has new business partners with whom they need to exchange information. Regulatory demands have and will continue to significantly impact the way we transact business. In order to effectively communicate, we all need to be speaking the same "language".
The MISMO Summits offer you an opportunity to learn more about MISMO and to engage in face-to-face standard setting activities. Educational sessions are designed to meet the needs of everyone from those new to MISMO to those with years of experience. Come meet the industry experts. Sit down and participate in the industry work group sessions where the standards are being set.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FALL SUMMIT AGENDA
Check out some of the Summit highlights:
- Bill Killmer, SVP, Mortgage Bankers Association will provide the keynote address to open the Summit. Attend this session to get a view into the latest outlook on Washington and the upcoming mid-term elections and what it means to the future of the mortgage industry.
- Implementing for Compliance – A series of offerings will be scheduled on topics such as data governance and regulatory compliance. Learn where MISMO fits in and how it can be leveraged to meet the increased demands of today and tomorrow.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will lead a RESPA/TILA Implementation Roundtable. Attend this session to exchange information on the current status of implementation efforts and related challenges. The CFPB will also provide an update on the eClosing pilot. These face-to-face opportunities are not to be missed.
- MISMO Implementation – Have questions? We have answers! Come learn how to move from the MISMO 2.x series to the 3.x series. Get advice and resources from the industry experts.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) will provide an update on their transformation efforts. Come learn the latest.
- A Servicing Transfers Roundtable will provide advice and insight from industry leaders on the challenges and issues related to transfers of servicing. Key topics will also include a discussion around whether standards are needed in this space.
- The Information Security Roundtable returns by popular demand. What lies ahead in terms of regulatory scrutiny of information security practices? What does this mean for MISMO?
MISMO needs your support in these efforts to help us make the right business and technical decisions as we work together to evolve the industry standards.
Take advantage of the steep registration discount that will be offered to MISMO Subscribers. If you aren't already a MISMO Subscriber, be sure to fill out theSUBSCRIBER APPLICATION today and start enjoying all of the benefits that a MISMO subscription offers.
The Summit will be held at the Crystal Gateway Marriott at 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA. A specially negotiated room rate of $204 per night has been secured for this event. In order to qualify for this reduced room rate, you must make your reservation before 6PM on September 2, 2014 by using this RESERVATION LINK or by calling 1-877-212-5752.
If you have any questions, please e-mail INFO@MISMO.ORG
MISMO would like to thank the following for sponsoring the FALL SUMMIT EVENING RECEPTION:
MISMO would also like to thank the following ADDITIONAL SPONSORS for supporting the MISMO FALL SUMMIT:
Sponsoring a MISMO Summit is an exceptional opportunity to position your company in front of industry decision-makers and leaders. To discuss sponsorship opportunities tailored to your needs and goals, please contact MISMO at (202) 557-2715.