Register Here Today !
Standards developed by the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) have never been more important to our industry. Why is that? It is because recent changes have resulted in a dramatic increase in demand for data and information exchanges. Everyone has new business partners with whom they need to exchange information. Regulatory demands have and will continue to significantly impact the way we transact business. In order to effectively communicate, we all need to be speaking the same "language".
The MISMO Summits offer you an opportunity to learn more about MISMO and to engage in face-to-face standard setting activities. Educational sessions are designed to meet the needs of everyone from those new to MISMO to those with years of experience. Come meet the industry experts. Sit down and participate in the industry work group sessions where the standards are being set.
MISMO needs your support in these efforts to help us make the right business and technical decisions as we work together to evolve the industry standards.
- Exciting Line Up of Speakers Including:
- Ted W. Tozer, President and CEO of Ginnie Mae
- Robert Fishman, Senior Associate Director for the Office of Strategic Initiatives at the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Bill Killmer, SVP for Legislative & Political Affairs at the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mike Fratantoni, Chief Economist and SVP of Research & Industry Technology at the Mortgage Bankers Associan and President of MISMO
- Industry Pipeline of Key Regulatory and Agency Requirements: Representatives from multiple agencies will share updates. You will have an opportunity to review a timeline of existing and expected reporting/regulatory requirements. Attend to get caught up on the latest information about agency requirements related to the Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA); Uniform Loan Application Dataset (ULAD); Pool Delivery Dataset (PDD); Electronic Appraisal Dataset (EAD); and the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) reporting requirements and more!
- Collaborate with Industry Experts. Attend the Summit to collaborate and network with industry experts on solutions to the business issues of today. Lend your voice to the standards setting process by participating in face-to-face standard setting sessions with various
Fall Summit Registration
The Fall Summit registration rate is $499 for MISMO Members / $899 for non MISMO Members. An early bird discount of $99 is applied if you register before Saturday, August 6th . Government employees should send an email to INFO@MISMO.org for information on a specially offered government rate.
If you aren't already a MISMO Member,submit a Membership APPLICATION today and start enjoying all of the benefits that a MISMO subscription offers. Complimentary Summit Registrations are included in the Diamond, Platinum, and Gold level membership packages - so be sure to check out the details!
MISMO also offers a "First Time Attendee" registration rate of $375 to anyone who has never before attended a MISMO Summit. If you are eligible and would like to take advantage of this special offer, please send an e-mail to INFO@MISMO.org for the promotional code.
Please note that this event is closed to the press.
- MISMO Training - XML Primer
At the Fall Summit, on Tuesday, September 13th, MISMO offers an opportunity to attend the XML Primer . A separate registration is required for this class. The regular price for the class is $499. MISMO members receive $200 off the price of the course and an additional $74 off is offered if members are also registered to attend the Fall Summit. If interested in registering for the XML Primer, please send an email to INFO@MISMO.org to obtain promotional codes to redeem discounts.
The Fall Summit will be held at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel . Reserve your room at this Reservation Link .
For more information on the MISMO Springl Summit please contact INFO@MISMO.org
- MISMO Winter Summit : January 9-13, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ
- MISMO Spring Summit : June 5-9, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN
MISMO would like to thank the following sponsors for their support:
Sponsoring a MISMO Summit is an exceptional opportunity to position your company in front of industry decision-makers and leaders. To discuss sponsorship opportunities tailored to your needs and goals, please contact MISMO at (202) 557-2715.