MISMO BOOT CAMP
MISMO BOOT CAMP
MISMO's bootcamp streamlines the education process for understanding and using the MISMO standard, covering core concepts related to MISMO including: the XML reference model, information on MISMO's new logical data model, information on how to create specifications for a MISMO implementations and more!
The MISMO Boot Camp covers:
- Core concepts related to MISMO
- Overall Organization & Structure
- Standards Development Process
- Purpose & organization of the Logical Data Dictionary
- Reference Model Key Concepts
- Understanding of the MISMO Logical Data Model (LDM)
- Detailed Dive of the Reference Model Including:
- Data Types & Definitions
- Choice Groups
- Cardinality & Conditionality
- Relationships & ARC Roles
- Creating specifications
- Creating & understanding the required conditionality & cardinality
- Leveraging rules and data mapping of the MISMO model
- Understanding the concepts of relationships with the MISMO model
- Understanding and using different tool choices to
- Review of business requirements and technical specifications
- Testing messages & Schema validation
- Using XPATH for mapping verification
- Regular Registration Rate: $999
- MISMO members are eligible for a $400 discount. Contact us at email@example.com to obtain the promo code.
- MISMO Boot Camp will be offered on Monday, March 30th & Tuesday, March 31st (1:00pm - 4:30pm) as an Instructor Guided Online (IGOL) Class. The regular rate of $999 is discounted by $400 for MISMO members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for promo code. Register now!
- MISMO Boot Camp will be offered on Tuesday, June 2nd (9:00am-4:30pm) at MISMO's Spring Summit in Charleston, South Carolina at the Hotel on Market. Stay Tuned - Registration Opens Soon!