Certified MISMO Standards Professional -
CMSP® Certification Value Proposition
Value to the Individual:
- Achievement of this designation represents the highest level of achievement in the standards setting process within the mortgage industry.
- Earning your CMSP places you in a unique realm of subject matter experts who have demonstrated that they have the knowledge to take real-world, regulatory, and business-driven data and document requirements and turn them into actionable data/document organization, trading partner transactions, and reporting transactions.
Value to the Company:
Develop individuals who are able to effectively:
- Advocate for standards adoption within their organization;
- Represent their organization's interest and the interest of their industry sector within the MISMO standards development process;
- Apply MISMO standards to their organization's business requirements and technical processes;
- Serve in a "train the trainer" role within their organization.
Value to the Industry:
- Advance the industry standards by preparing individuals from all disciplines (e.g., origination, servicing, mortgage insurance, title, etc.) and perspectives (business and technical) to participate and contribute to the standards development process.
- Engender additional participation in the mortgage finance industry standards manufacturing process.
- Foster an environment of greater transparency among all industry participants and increased operational efficiencies by promoting and encouraging expanded adoption of MISMO industry standards.