Authorized Assessor Page
Becoming an Authorized Assessor
Step 1: Review the Program Overview, Premiere Level Program Overview , and the Authorized Assessor Certification Process Overview
Step 2: Prepare and Submit Authorized Assessor Application Package Materials:
- Authorized Assessor Application Form - The Application Form should be completed and sent to MISMO (email@example.com) along with the other forms below required as part of the Application Package and the Application Fee to initiate the authorization review process.
- Authorized Assessor Qualification Summary - The Authorized Assessor Qualification Summary is used to obtain information supporting the Applicants ability to conduct high quality Software Compliance Certification assessments. The Qualifications Summary should be completed and sent to MISMO (firstname.lastname@example.org) as part of the Application Package.
- Authorized Assessor Application Reference Form - References must be provided and validated in order to obtain authorization. The Application Reference Form should be completed and sent to MISMO(email@example.com) as part of the Application Package.
Step 3: Prepare for and participate in Authorized Assessor Applicant Interview.
Step 4: Obtain your license to associate the MISMO Authorized Assessor Mark with your company. SIgn and return the MISMO Compliance Assessor Authorization and Conditional License Agreement along with the Authorization Fee upon receiving your Certificate of Authorized Assessor Status from MISMO.
- Details on Certification Program Application, Authorization and other Fees are available on the MISMO Software Compliance Certification Pricing Sheet
- Fee payments may be made via credit card by contacting MISMO at 202-557-2880 or by sending payment to MISMO/Attn Finance at 1919 M St, NW, Washington, DC 20036.
- MISMO Software Compliance Certification Disclaimer
- Authorized Assessor Registry