Standard Level Certification
Getting Started with Standard Certification
- MISMO Standard Level Compliance Certification Application Form - The Application Form should be completed and sent to MISMO (email@example.com) along with the Application Agreement and the Application Fee to initiate the certification process.
- MISMO Standard Level Compliance Certification Application Agreement - This document must be signed by the Applicant and submitted to MISMO along with the completed Standard Level Compliance Certiciation Application Form and the Application Fee to initiate the certification process.
- MISMO Standard Level Compliance Self Assessment - Standard Applicants complete this form as part of their application to provide self assertions regarding their use of MISMO specific to the product/sortware module being certified.
- MISMO Standard Level Compliance Certification Reference Form - Applicants complete this form to provide MISMO Staff with the list of independent references to be contacted and validated in support of Applicant application for certification.
Step 3: Obtain your license to associate the MISMO Compliant Certification Mark with your product. SIgn and return the MISMO Compliance Certification Mark License Agreement along with the Certification Fee upon receiving your Notification of Certification from MISMO.Additional References.
Step 4: Maintain your certification. Certification is good for one year. Details on the process for annual renewal are noted in Section 5 of the Standard Level Certification Overview above.
- Details on Certification Program Application, Approval and other Fees are available on the MISMO Software Compliance Certification Pricing Sheet.
- Fee Payments may be made by sending a check to MISMO/Attention Finance at 1919 M Street, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036 or by calling MISMO at 202-557-2880 to provide credit card information.
- MISMO Software Compliance Certification Disclaimer