Logical Data Dictionary Redesign Development Workgroup
Join MISMO's Logical Data Dictionary DWG!
The Logical Data Dictionary Redesign Development Workgroup is updating the MISMO logical data dictionary (LDD) - The publication, the LDD related MISMO Engineering Guidelines - LDD engineering guidance and MISMO's Residential Development Process Document (DPD) - the LDD development practice.
- Preserve important consistencies from our Legacy LDD into the future
- Incorporate new MISMO publication options and business term management capabilities from the MISMO Business Glossary
- Incorporate new guidance on classifying and managing data from the MISMO Data Governance Community of Practice (CoP)
- Support for all technological implementations that can result from MISMO's Logical Data Model such as:
- support and accompany delivery of the technology independent model in UML
- support and accompany delivery of the technology specific models such as XML, JSON, and ERD
- support and accompany delivery of future data models including a MISMO Ontology Model
- Provide member recommended improvements in LDD usability to MISMO members and the industry at large
- Have a highly automated production capability incorporated into the MISMO development and publication workflows
Top Concerns / Deliverables / Focus Areas:
- Determine the usability improvements needed by an upgraded LDD, including presentation structure and format
- Envision and document how the LDD will be produced including flow, tools, metadata and data, etc. and update relevant content in the MISMO Development Process Document (DPD)
- Identify and deliver MISMO LDD education materials
If you are interested to participate with this group and are already a MISMO member join the collaboration site that has been established for this group. If you are not a member of MISMO, let us know that you would like to participate by sending a message to email@example.com.
Randy Gillis, Servicing Data Executive, Black Knight - Co-Chair
Denise Dykstra, Database Analyst, Wells Fargo- Co-Chair