The mission of the Property & Valuation Services Workgroup is to design, develop, and maintain data standards in support of the mortgage industry in the area of residential real estate property and valuations. In addition, the Workgroup develops supporting documentation to provide guidance in the use of these data standards.
Current Goals and Objectives
The Property & Valuation Services workgroup includes diverse areas from property reporting, through traditional and alternative valuation services and collateral risk assessment. The workgroup is currently focused on the following goals:
1. Work with industry business domains to document and define representation of current appraisal forms in the 'current' version of MISMO.
2. Update iGuide to support the version of MISMO reconciled to the current appraisal forms.
3. Vet new submissions from industry participants related to our domain (property information and valuation).
Major Milestones and Timeframes to Support Goals
- Continue to review industry changes for potential updates to the MISMO Reference Model
- ·Workgroup (s) and CDS participation - Ongoing
· Business Users and Providers of Valuation Services
o Appraisal Management Companies
o Real Estate Professionals
o Lenders & Mortgage Aggregators
o Regulatory Entities
o Industry Associations
o End Investors/Secondary Market
· Any company seeking to use property or valuation related data from the MISMO Reference Model
· Technology Companies
o Applied Analytics
o Platforms Providers (LOS, Servicing Systems, Management Platforms)
o Appraisal Software Vendors
o Data Aggregators
o Automated Valuation Services and Solutions
o Data-Driven Property Information Services
Liz Green, Principal Consultant, Rel-e-vant Solutions - Co-Chair
Mirella Meyers, Product Manager, First American Mortgage Solutions - Co-Chair
Lomax Escarmant, Software Engineer Designer, Veros Real Estate Solutions - Co-Vice-Chair
Mike Fleck, Data Analyst Manager, Black Knight Financial Services, - Co-Vice-Chair
Got a Question for the Workgroup? Contact the workgroup at INFO@MISMO.org