MISMO Announces Newly Elected Standards Governance Committee Members
MISMO would like to thank everyone who participated in the recent election of MISMO Standards Governance Committee members. The Residential and Commercial Standards Governance Committees report to MISMO's Board of Directors. The Committees are responsible for administering and overseeing MISMO's activities specific to the Standards. This includes providing guidance to the MISMO workgroups; establishing and managing the MISMO Reference Model release schedule; conducting oversight to ensure that standards development is occurring in conformance with established policy; and maintaining the architectural consistency of the MISMO Standards.
Congratulations to the newly elected members who will serve from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018.
ELECTED RESIDENTIAL GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
1. GSE- Thomas Notaro, Fannie Mae
2. Residential Lender (2 Seats) - William Klumper, First Mortgage Company and Brian Webster, Wells Fargo
3. Origination Technology - Stephanie Berger, Elllie Mae
4. Service Provider - Ethan Pack, Stewart Title
5. Servicing Technology - Richard Balentine, FISERV
6. Technology Vendor - Nancy Pratt, Pavaso
7. Mortgage Insurance - David Krause, Radian
8. At Large - Ruth Eller, CoreLogic
ELECTED COMMERCIAL GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
1. Secondary Market - Brian Hunt, Fannie Mae
2. At Large - Thomas Sitzler, Actualize Consulting Services
MISMO® is the voluntary standards development body for the mortgage industry. Voluntary use of MISMO standards reduces processing costs, increases transparency and boosts investor confidence in mortgages as an asset class, while creating cost savings for the consumer.
For more information, visit www.mismo.org.