Six Executives Appointed to MISMO Board of Directors
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), parent corporation of MISMO, the mortgage industry's standards organization, announced today the appointments of seven new members and a new chairperson to the MISMO Board of Directors.
The new directors are:
- Prabhakar Bhogaraju, Vice President, Digital Shared Services, Single Family Business, Fannie Mae
- Eric Kaplan, Director of the Housing Finance Program, Milken Institute
- Christopher McEntee, President ICE Mortgage Services, ICE
- Sam Oliver, Vice President Loan Advisor Suite, Freddie Mac
- Steven Smith, Co-founder and CEO, Finicity
- Kevin VanHowe, Chief Data Officer, Quicken Loans
MISMO board members represent a cross-section of the residential and commercial real estate finance industry. Board members are responsible for providing oversight over MISMO's activities and serve two-year terms. MBA appoints all directors and chairpersons. MISMO committee chairs serve as ex-officio representatives on the MISMO board. Read More Here.