Commercial Standards Governance Committee
MISMO's Commercial Standards Governance Committee (CSGC) is responsible for administering the commercial standards setting process via commercial workgroups for the development of standards in accordance with the Commercial Development Process Document (DPD).
Commercial Governance Committee
Six representatives are elected by MISMO member representatives to serve on the MISMO Commercial Governance Committee. Elected members serve staggered two-year terms with half of the seats up for election each year.
The six elected members represent the following sectors of the industry:
• Two firms that actively originate, lend, service, sell or buy commercial or multifamily mortgages, for either the securitized or retained portfolio segments of the industry (one elected each year);
• One firm that is an active investor in private or public issuances of commercial or multifamily mortgage-backed securities (elected every odd year);
• One firm that is a technology vendor or third party service provider to the commercial or multifamily mortgage industry (elected every even year).
• One firm that represents a third party service provider to the commercial or multifamily mortgage industry (elected every odd year); and
• One member At-Large (elected every even year)
MISMO Commercial Standards Governance Committee members:
Brian Hunt, Multifamily Financial Operations and Analytics, Fannie Mae (Chairman)
Thomas Sitzler, Manager, Actualize Consulting (Vice-Chairman)
Steve Powel, Chief Executive Officer, Situs
Brett Williams, President, CJC Technologies