MISMO VERSION 3.4
MISMO Version 3.4 is in Recommendation status which is the highest possible maturity level for a MISMO standard. A Recommendation has been thoroughly reviewed and implemented by a wide range of organizations and industry participants.
WHAT VERSION 3.4 CONTAINS
Version 3.4 of the MISMO Reference Model includes enhancements specific to:
- GSEs Uniform Loan Application Dataset (ULAD)
- CFPB's Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Evidence of compliance with the CFPB's National Servicing Rule
- Fee Types in support of TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) (also known as Know Before You Owe )
- HUD Document Types
- GSEs Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD)
- Credit reporting liability trending data and credit score category version information
Access Version 3.4
The MISMO Reference Model is an industry standard organization of information, including data and documentation, needed to support mortgage industry business processes and transactions. The Reference Model includes an XML schemal representation of the data and relationships that support industry business processes; the Logical Data Dictionary (LDD) documenting standard business names, definitions, enumerations, formats and more; and included within the XML Schema are the SMART Doc® standards which provide formats for electronic formatting of documents.
Logical Data Dictionary (LDD)
The Logical Data Dictionary (LDD) provides the business view of the information and relationships included in the MISMO Reference Model. It includes standardized business names, definitions, enumerations, and much, much more all accessible in a business-friendly format.
Includes Release Notes, Issues Legend and Schema Difference Report