MISMO VERSION 3.5
MISMO Version 3.5 is in Candidate Recommendation status which means that it has been thoroughly reviewed by a wide range of organizations and industry participants and MISMO believes that it is ready for industry to use in implementations.
WHAT VERSION 3.5 CONTAINS
Version 3.5 of the MISMO Reference Model includes enhancements specific to:
- Enhanced default reporting data to support Veterans Administration programs
- Changes to support SEC Regulation AB-2 reporting requirements
- Changes to support updates made by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) to the Know Before You Owe reporting requirements as well as the Home Mortgage Disclosure-Act (HMDA) reporting rule.
- Transfer of Servicing and new debt collection data
- New fee and fee process types to facilitate compliance with the CFPB's "Know Before You Owe 2.0" (TRID) regulation
- Technical changes that improve the ability to create and validate extensions
- Credit reporting liability trending data and credit score category version information (e.g., custom extensions no longer require modifications to the XML schema)
Access Version 3.5 Reference Model
The MISMO Reference Model is an industry standard organization of information, including data and documentation, needed to support mortgage industry business processes and transactions. The Reference Model includes an XML schema representation of the data and relationships that support industry business processes; the Logical Data Dictionary (LDD) documenting standard business names, definitions, enumerations, formats and more; and included within the XML Schema are the SMART Doc® standards which provide formats for electronic formatting of documents.
Logical Data Dictionary (LDD)
The Logical Data Dictionary (LDD) provides the business view of the information and relationships included in the MISMO Reference Model. It includes the standardized business names, definitions, enumerations, and much,much more all accessible in a business - friendly format. MISMO has introduced an Enhanced Logical Data Dictionary for MISMO member access.
Includes Release Notes, Issues Legend and Schema Difference Report
Special Note : While version 3.5 was published after 12/31/2017, it will be grandfathered into the 2004 End - User License structure.