MISMO FALL SUMMIT
September 24-28, 2018
Standards developed by the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) have never been more important to our industry. Why is that? It is because recent changes have resulted in a dramatic increase in demand for data and information exchanges. Everyone has new business partners with whom they need to exchange information. Regulatory demands have and will continue to significantly impact the way we transact business. In order to effectively communicate, we all need to be speaking the same "language". That's where MISMO comes in! The MISMO Summits offer you an opportunity to learn more about MISMO and to engage in face-to-face standard setting activities. Educational sessions are designed to meet the needs of everyone from those new to MISMO, to those with years of experience. Come meet the industry experts. Sit down and participate in the industry work group sessions where the standards are being set.
MISMO needs your support in these efforts to help us make the right business and technical decisions as we work together to evolve the industry standards.
For the full Fall Summit Agenda click HERE (Recently Updated)
Monday, September 24th will feature a full day of education focused on three themes:
- Rising costs and productivity
- Creating new business opportunitites
- What is happening in DC, from housing agencies to regulators to the GSEs
Sessions on the 24th and throughout the week will focus on these themes and how MISMO is helping industry to address them including sessions on:
- Digitalization of the Mortgage Industry
- 3rd Party Business Partner Risk Management
- Business to Consumer (B2C) Interactions using JSON
- Emerging Technologies & Blockchain
- Remote On-line Notary
- Closing Instructions
- Information and collaboration on MISMO's standards, products and tools to help industry innovate quickly while reducing costs
Registration Rates for the Fall Summit are as follows:
- Early Bird Rate (Available before August 17): Members $400 / Non-Members $800
- Regular Rate (After August 17): Members $549 / Non-Members $949 ·
- 2-Day Pass (to be used for any 2 days of your choice): Members $375 / Non-Members $550 (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Promo Code)
- First Time Summit Attendee: $375 for Members and Non-Members alike (send email to email@example.com for Promo Code)
- Group Discount: Purchase 5 registrations at the regular rate and get one free
Please note that this event is closed to the press.
At the Fall Summit, MISMO offers an opportunity to attend MISMO Fundamentals Training in a classroom setting. A separate registration is required for this class. See link provided for information and registration.
Co-located with the Fall Summit, MBA offers an opportunity to attend Successful Practices in Third Party Risk Management in a classroom setting on Friday, September 28th from 8am-noon. Those who are registered for the MISMO Fall Summit are eligible for a $50 discount off registration to this course. See link for details.
The Summit will be held at the The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner. The MISMO room block at the Ritz-Carlon is currently full. We are currently researching alternative options for nearby locations. Information will be posted as soon as it is availabe.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
Make sure to download the MBA Events app and select the tab for the upcoming MISMO Fall Summit. There you can customize your summit schedule, contact other attendees, and more!
SAVE the DATE for MORE SUMMITS!
- MISMO Winter Summit 2019: January 7-11, 2019 in Clearwater, FL
- MISMO Spring Summit 2019: June 3-7, 2019 in Milwaukee, WI
- MISMO Fall Summit 2019: September 16-20, 2019 in Washington, DC
We would like to thank our sponsors!