MISMO SPRING SUMMIT
June 1-5, 2020
Charleston, South Carolina
STAY TUNED - REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
Standards developed by the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) have never been more important to our industry. Why is that? It is because recent changes have resulted in a dramatic increase in demand for data and information exchanges. Everyone has new business partners with whom they need to exchange information. Regulatory demands have and will continue to significantly impact the way we transact business. In order to effectively communicate, we all need to be speaking the same "language". That's where MISMO comes in! The MISMO Summits offer you an opportunity to learn more about MISMO and to engage in face-to-face standard setting activities. Educational sessions are designed to meet the needs of everyone from those new to MISMO, those with years of experience. Come meet the industry experts. Sit down and participate in the industry work group sessions where the standards are being set.
MISMO needs your support in these efforts to help us make the right business and technical decisions as we work together to evolve the industry standards.
General sessions will feature education focused on three themes:
- New and emerging technologies and what they may mean for the industry
- Reducing costs, increasing margins, and delighting your customers
- The latest updates on reporting requirements from the GSEs and other housing agencies
Registration Rates for the Spring Summit are as follows:
- Early Bird Rate: Members $400 / Non-Members $800
- Regular Rate: Members $549 / Non-Members $949
- 2-Day Pass (to be used for any two days of your choice): Members $375 / Non-Members $550 (send email to email@example.com for Promo Code)
- First Time Summit Attendee: $375 for Members and Non-Members alike (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Promo Code)
- Group Discount: Purchase 5 registrations at the regular rate and get one free
Member Price Verification: The registration rates are subject to the membership status of your company at the start of the Summit. Should your company membership status change between the time of registration and the start of the Summit, you may be subject to a change in your rate.
Please note that this event is closed to the press.
EDUCATION COURSE OFFERING - MISMO BOOT CAMP
On Tuesday at the Spring Summit, MISMO will offer the MISMO BOOT CAMP. This live course streamlines the education process for understanding and using the MISMO standard, covering core concepts related to MISMO including: the XML reference model, information on MISMO's new logical data model, information on how to create specifications for a MISMO implementations and more!
There is a separate registration and fee required for this course. Learn more here!
The Spring Summit will be located at the Hotel on Market in the heart of the historic district in Charleston, South Carolina. MISMO has negotiated a room block with a rate of $254 per night. The reduced rate is available until May 11th or until the room block is full.
DOWNLOAD THE APP!
If you haven't done so already, be sure to download the "MBA Events" app and look for the MISMO Summit event where you can build your schedule, keep notes, and more!
EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT
MISMO has adopted the MBA's Event Code of Conduct which serves to guide Summit attendees.
SAVE the DATE for MORE SUMMITS!
- Fall Summit 2020 : August 31- Sept 4, 2020 in Washington, DC
- Winter Summit 2021: January 11-15, 2021 in Delray Beach, FL
- Spring Summit 2021: June 7-11, 2021 in Portland, OR
- Fall Summit 2021: September 20-24, 2021 in Washington, DC
- Winter Summit 2022: January 10-14, 2022 in Clearwater, FL
MISMO thanks the following Spring Summit Sponsors: