MISMO Winter Summit
January 9 - 12, 2023 in Delray Beach, FL
MISMO Summits allow you to network and collaborate with your industry colleagues while learning the latest updates on mortgage industry standards. Your participation helps make the digital future possible. Join us at the upcoming MISMO Summit and learn what's hot in mortgage standards.
Winter Summit Agenda
Download a copy of the summit agenda HERE
Register to attend the summit In Person HERE
Register to attend the summit Virtually HERE
MISMO provides many registration options, designed to meet your needs. Please note that you must be a current MISMO member to be eligible for the Member rates.
Is your organization a MISMO Champion? Do you work for a Lender that supported MISMO through the Innovation Investment Fee? If so, you may be eligible for discounted or complimentary registration. Contact in[email protected] for details.
In-Person Registration Rates:
- Early Bird Member Rate (available until November 18): $649
- Early Bird Non-Member Rate: $1,049
- Regular Member Rate: $749
- Regular Non-Member Rate: $1,149
Contact [email protected] for promo codes for the following options:
- 2-Day Early Bird Member Rate (available until November 18 to attend any 2 days of your choice): $469
- 2-Day Early Bird Non-Member Rate (available until November 18 to attend any 2 days of your choice): $709
- 2-Day Regular Member Rate: $529
- 2-Day Regular Non-Member Rate: $749
Virtual Attendance (via Livestream of Monday's Education Content and ZOOM links to Coffee Chats and Workgroup Meetings) Registration Rates:
- Member Rate: $499
- Non-Member Rate: $699
NOTE: The Livestream/Virtual registration option is designed to provide remote access to “in-person” presentations and workgroup meetings. While MISMO will do everything possible to optimize registrants experience, there are some variables that are out of MISMO’s control that may affect ability to effectively listen and engage with every session. If effective engagement is imperative, we strongly advise attending in-person.
Special Promotional Rates:
- Young Professional Discount
MISMO is pleased to offer a special flat rate of $469 to virtual and in person attendees 35 years of age and under. Individuals do not have to join MBA’s young professional program, mPact, to receive the discount. Email [email protected] to receive a promo code that can be applied upon checkout. Visit MBA online to learn more about mPact.
- Innovation Investment Fee Payers (of any amount) who aren't currently MISMO members may attend the Summit In-Person at a discounted rate of $799 or Virtually for a discounted rate of $549. Email [email protected] to receive the promo code.
The Hotel Room block is FULL. Attendees may call the Reservations Office at 1.866.240.6316 to discuss their options.
The Winter Summit will be located at Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa at 10 N. Ocean Blvd. Delray Beach, FL 33483.
Credit Scoring Workshop
Attending the Credit Scoring Workshop on Friday, January 13th? Learn more HERE.
New To MISMO?
Check out this 20-minute presentation "Intro to the MISMO Summit Experience" to learn what to expect and how to best prepare so that you get the most out of the Summit.
Interested in Sponsoring a Summit?
MISMO events draw a wide range of participants, including lending institutions, product and service vendors and government agencies. These events provide unique opportunities to work with individuals from many types of entities, resulting in significant learning opportunities for all attendees. Click here to learn more about Sponsorship opportunities.
Download the App
If you haven't done so already, be sure to download the "MBA Events" app and look for the MISMO Summit event where you can build your schedule, keep notes, and more!
Event Code of Conduct
MISMO has adopted the MBA's Event Code of Conduct which applies to all Summit attendees.
Cancellation and Refund Information (Click Here)
Please note that press is invited to attend this event on a limited basis. For details send an email to [email protected]
Save the Date for More Summits!
- Spring Summit 2023: June 5-9 in Portland, OR
- Fall Summit 2023: September 18-21 in Washington, DC
- Winter Summit 2024: January 8-11 in Houston, TX