MISMO Life of Loan Business Process Model
MISMO Life of Loan is a high-level business process model depicting common activities that may occur over the life of a mortgage loan. It enables business professionals and others to access information about MISMO products within the context of the business process. The MISMO Life of Loan was approved as Final in May of 2021.
Specifically, MISMO Life of Loan includes:
- Overview, Narratives, and Workgroup Cross Reference
- Process Model (searchable PDF)
It allows the business-savvy reader to easily access MISMO Products by relating them to "typical" processes within the mortgage lifecycle. All processes and activities in the Life of Loan also have a short definition captured in MISMO's Business Glossary.
- MISMO Life of Loan is presented in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN™) which is a standard way of documenting business processes
- The Overview describes how to navigate MISMO Life of Loan including an introduction to BPMN shapes
- Each Narrative provides a brief description of what happens during the process and directs the reader to related MISMO products and workgroup(s)
- The Workgroup Cross Reference assists the reader in finding MISMO Life of Loan content for the MISMO workgroup(s) in which they participate
The release and use of MISMO standards and other resources, including the MISMO Life of Loan Version 2020.12 are governed by the MISMO Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy.
For more information on the policy, please click here.
Non-MISMO members can access the MISMO Life of Loan Business Process Model and the Overview documents here.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org