MISMO Engineering Guideline (MEG) 40
MISMO Engineering Guideline (MEG) 40 provides guidance for the Data Point and Container Definition Guidelines. MEG 40 was approved as FINAL in July of 2021.
MISMO's Architecture Workgroup has recently made adjustments to MEG 40 to account for the following:
- Renamed MEG to include "Container" definitions.
- Modified the Introduction to remove XML specific language.
- Changed the word "All" to "Any" in section 40.2.1.
- Removed exception language in 40.4.
- Added 40.2.3 and 40.2.4 definition rules for detail containers.
The release and use of MISMO standards and other resources, including the MISMO Engineering Guide (MEG) 40, are governed by the MISMO Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy.
For more information contact [email protected]
Access Information for Members
Access Information for Non-Members
Non-MISMO members can access MEG 40 here.