Loan Application Data Exchange Development Workgroup (DWG)
Join the Loan Application Data Exchange workgroup to collaborate and contribute to our work efforts!
What is the Loan Application Data Exchange DWG?
MISMO developed a loan-level industry data exchange specification that corresponds with the redesigned Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) and the GSE’s AUS MISMO 3.4 specifications. The Loan Application Data Exchange (commonly referred to as “iLAD”) is geared towards general industry use for business-to-business exchanges of loan origination data. The development of this specification is intended to improve accuracy and consistency for industry participants exchanging information with their business partners.
- Maintain an iLAD file that is:
- Fit for purpose
- Does not become overly large and difficult to use and maintain
- Does not become difficult to implement due to breadth and scope over-creep
- Guides data requestors in new requests
- Evaluate industry feedback and continue to evolve iLAD specifications
- Promote adoption of iLAD
- Update iLAD specifications to include industry feedback, new requests, and corrections
- Review latest Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac AUS specifications and incorporate necessary changes to stay in alignment
- Work with USDA on incorporating the upcoming B2G GUS specifications
How to Join
Anyone may participate in a MISMO development workgroup or community of practice regardless of membership status. Voting members of Information Management and Architecture Workgroup are elected as per governance procedures. Membership in MISMO is open to anyone - mortgage lenders, banks, credit unions, servicers, vendors, government agencies and more. MISMO members receive a voice, and vote, in creating and enhancing industry standards used by the entire industry. Learn more here.
Lynn Calahan, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Co-Chair
Sandra Griebe, Fannie Mae, Co-Chair
Erin Bittenbender, MISMO
Meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 1-2pm EST.
Meeting URL: https://mba-org.zoom.us/j/88023232957