Private Label RMBS Dataset
MISMO is excited to provide a 90-day public comment period for the MISMO PL RMBS Dataset ending on November 5th, 2021. The Private Label Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (PL RMBS) MISMO XML File Layout Specification supports the data used in the ratings applied to securitizations. The Implementation Guide (I-Guide) provides the information needed for changes to be made so Rating Agencies, Structured Finance Association (SFIG) and other Third-Party Reviewers (TPR) can rely on the data they receive to rate the mortgage assets more accurately.
The MISMO Mapping Specification is intended for parties that support the submission of the current ASF and Supplemental Mapping specifications to the Rating Agencies. It is intended to provide Lenders, Rating Agencies, Structured Finance Association (SFIG), other Third-Party Reviewers (TPR) and technology solution providers with the necessary information to update their systems with the revised data from the MISMO PL RMBS XML or Flat File layout.
The PL RMBS Specification Includes:
- Revision History - a description of the document changes
- Tab Description - a description of the tabs in the PL RMBS MISMO XML Specification
- Column Description - the definition and purpose of the columns in the PL RMBS MISMO XML Layout tab
- PL RMBS MISMO XML Layout - the data points required or conditionally required in the XML file
- PL RMBS MISMO Flat File Layout - the data points required or conditionally required in the flat filen
- Enumerations - the data point with corresponding supported enumerations
The comment period for these products allows workgroup participants who participated in the development of the products an opportunity prior to final release, to review the products and information and disclose any applicable Patent Rights (as defined by MISMO's 2018 Intellectual Property Rights Policy).
Non-MISMO members can access the PL RMBS XML Specification & I-Guide here.
To submit comments and/or for more information contact email@example.com